Maarten van Heeswijk (’57)
People, teams and organizations need others to develop.
By using my experience in successful management in both the business world and in top sport as well as my own professional development as a senior coach, I can contribute to the development of others. To challenge and support others. “Promoting self-management” and “personal responsibility”. Both individually and in a team.
This was for me the reason to start MaarHees Coaching & Consultancy.Since 2009 I have been connected as a professor and personal coach to the ‘Master in Coaching’, one of the top courses of the Johan Cruyff Institute.
Terms and Conditions
I conform to the conditions of the Dutch professional organization for coaching (NOBCO).
Licenses and Identification
– Insights Discovery Practioner (Personal, Sales and Team Development)
– Senior Coach (EMCC / EQA Senior Practitioner)
– Dirk Heuff: Business development
– Bastiaan Ruitenga: Perseverance
– Johan Cruyff Institute Interview James Rowe